Comment on page
How to connect Google Analytics
Skip this section if you already have Google Analytics for your extension listing.
Create a property in GA console
4. Get a Tracking ID from Google Analytics admin console
5. Put the tracking id to Webstore listing field "Google Analytics ID"
Google Analytics ID in Chrome Webstore listing
6. You will start getting Google Analytics data soon.
Extpose uses a service account for Google Analytics access because it allows specifying narrowest view-level permissions.
In order to connect your extension Google Analytics you should provide read-only access to Extpose service account
Or use the following instructions:
- 1.Go to Admin panel
- 2.Select a View corresponding to your extension(s).
- 3.Add a user with read-only access
Adding service account to Google Analytics account
After granting rights to read the data Extpose will populate conversion statistics.