How to install an extension
Extpose allows to download extension content (CRX content) as a ZIP file. This instruction describes how to install a downloaded archive to your browser.
Extpose allows to download extension in ZIP file. We archive extension on our servers even if it is deleted from Chrome Web Store.
An extension you download can do anything.
We don't test if it works and it works as intended.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- You've download the zip file with extension's source code.
- Unpack ZIP archive, remember location of "<Some extension name>"
- Enable "Developer mode" in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select "Load unpacked" option
- Find unpacked extension's folder "FOLDER_NAME"
- Open the folder
- That's it. You can find the extension on the chrome://extensions page