How to install an extension
Extpose allows to download extension content (CRX content) as a ZIP file. This instruction describes how to install a downloaded archive to your browser.
Extpose allows to download extension in ZIP file. We archive extension on our servers even if it is deleted from Chrome Web Store.
- You've download the zip file with extension's source code.
- Unpack ZIP archive, remember location of "<Some extension name>"
- Enable "Developer mode" in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select "Load unpacked" option
- Find unpacked extension's folder "FOLDER_NAME"
- Open the folder
- That's it. You can find the extension on the chrome://extensions page